TEAM::[B&$*] sur PS3::Gliitch&Hack Index du Forum
TEAM::[B&$*] sur PS3::Gliitch&Hack
Forum de PS3,Solution et Hack pour Call of duty Black ops,MW2 ect.

TEAM::[B&$*] sur PS3::Gliitch&Hack Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Really Nice Shaking Amazing YouTube Target= ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TEAM::[B&$*] sur PS3::Gliitch&Hack Index du Forum -> TEAM::[B&$] -> Presentation des joueur de la TEAM [B&$]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yahbmacgu

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Really Nice Shaking Amazing YouTube Target= Répondre en citant

Really Nice Shaking Amazing YouTube Target= > urlin.us/2bvnu

I,,,hate,,,admitting,,,that,,,,but,,,this,,,is,,,the,,,second,,,time,,,that,,,I,,,have,,,found,,,that,,,what,,,I,,,had,,,been,,,told,,,by,,,assorted,,,Conservatives,,,wasnt,,,just,,,erroneous;,,,it,,,was,,,a,,,lieAs,,for,,your,,husband,,being,,asked,,to,,get,,someones,,car,,,get,,over,,itIt,,goes,,on,,first,,thing,,in,,the,,AM,,,and,,off,,when,,I,,get,,home,,,so,,I,,dont,,forget,,where,,I,,put,,itBut,,,,,Michelle,,,,is,,,,absolutely,,,,in,,,,the,,,,wrong,,,,for,,,,calling,,,,her,,,,experience,,,,racistsPosted,,,via,,,the,,,Android,,,Central,,,App,,,0,,,1,,,year,,,ago,,,Reply,,,Adam,,,Totsy,,,This,,,is,,,similar,,,to,,,an,,,application,,,we,,,have,,,made,,,a,,,while,,,agoThat,,alone,,cries,,racism,,in,,their,,worldWere,,,,going,,,,to,,,,have,,,,to,,,,leaveI,,,dont,,,even,,,blink,,,an,,,eye!!!,,,I,,,just,,,do,,,it!!,,,I,,,dont,,,call,,,racism,,,if,,,a,,,short,,,black,,,person,,,asks,,,me,,,to,,,get,,,something,,,off,,,the,,,top,,,shelf,,,at,,,the,,,storeAnd,,,,,also,,,,,that,,,,man,,,,is,,,,not,,,,above,,,,creation,,,,,but,,,,subservient,,,,to,,,,Creation,,,,,and,,,,of,,,,less,,,,value,,,,than,,,,Creation,,,,,and,,,,that,,,,population,,,,should,,,,be,,,,controlled,,,,for,,,,the,,,,sake,,,,of,,,,the,,,,Creation,,,,that,,,,is,,,,not,,,,maintained,,,,by,,,,a,,,,God,,,,that,,,,does,,,,not,,,,exist,,,,,anywayPaul,,,says:,,,December,,,17,,,,2014,,,at,,,1:28,,,pm,,,I,,,would,,,be,,,happy,,,if,,,we,,,just,,,had,,,a,,,first,,,lady,,,and,,,a,,,first,,,husband,,,to,,,go,,,with,,,her,,,instead,,,of,,,the,,,two,,,losers,,,that,,,we,,,are,,,stuck,,,with!,,,God,,,bless,,,America!,,,Verna,,,says:,,,December,,,17,,,,2014,,,at,,,1:26,,,pm,,,What,,,a,,,nut,,,she,,,is,where,,,is,,,our,,,beautiful,,,classy,,,Laura,,,Bush,shes,,,a,,,disgrace,,,and,,,trashyStop,,letting,,the,,media,,push,,your,,buttons,,and,,understand,,they,,are,,only,,there,,to,,make,,profit,,they,,are,,not,,there,,to,,inform,,you,,or,,to,,make,,you,,have,,a,,better,,understanding,,of,,reality,,because,,that,,would,,mean,,they,,would,,eventually,,go,,out,,of,,businessShe,,,,will,,,,get,,,,attention,,,,anyway,,,,possible-98%,,,,of,,,,the,,,,time,,,,its,,,,negative,,,,attention,,,,Evelyn,,,,says:,,,,December,,,,18,,,,,2014,,,,at,,,,1:30,,,,am,,,,This,,,,horribly,,,,ugly,,,,witch,,,,should,,,,have,,,,been,,,,proud,,,,that,,,,someone,,,,asked,,,,her,,,,to,,,,get,,,,something,,,,off,,,,the,,,,shelfMammy,,says:,,December,,17,,,2014,,at,,7:58,,pm,,these,,two,,are,,exactly,,like,,some,,of,,the,,angry,,protesters,,but,,it,,seems,,like,,since,,he,,was,,voted,,in,,twice,,for,,president,,his,,education,,should,,should,,have,,taught,,him,,better,,Dumb,,,,negress&,,,,I,,,,get,,,,asked,,,,to,,,,fetch,,,,stuff,,,,from,,,,on,,,,high,,,,,occasionally,,,,,by,,,,short,,,,people&,,,,It,,,,makes,,,,me,,,,feel,,,,superior,,,,,as,,,,I,,,,drop,,,,it,,,,on,,,,their,,,,heads&,,,,not,,,,really&,,,,I,,,,usually,,,,just,,,,hand,,,,it,,,,to,,,,themHow,,would,,anyone,,be,,able,,to,,get,,that,,close,,to,,her,,to,,even,,ask,,for,,help?,,I,,swear,,people,,do,,anything,,for,,a,,story,,and,,you,,people,,just,,fall,,right,,in,,line,,,never,,questioning,,the,,validity,,of,,the,,storyObambi,,is,,way,,too,,sensitiveTheres,,no,,black,,male,,my,,age,,,whos,,a,,professional,,,who,,hasnt,,come,,out,,of,,a,,restaurant,,and,,is,,waiting,,for,,their,,car,,and,,somebody,,didnt,,hand,,them,,their,,car,,keys,,,Obama,,told,,the,,magazine3That,,,is,,,what,,,you,,,get,,,when,,,people,,,walk,,,around,,,with,,,a,,,huge,,,chip,,,on,,,their,,,shoulder,,,and,,,feel,,,they,,,are,,,specialI,,wonder,,even,,if,,this,,story,,is,,even,,true,,,and,,is,,just,,pulling,,the,,race,,cardNBA,,Today,,League,,Forum::News::User,,Team,,ListPage,,1,,of,,1•Share•Jeremiah,,,,says:,,,,December,,,,18,,,,,2014,,,,at,,,,10:11,,,,am,,,,I,,,,see,,,,people,,,,are,,,,attacking,,,,the,,,,First,,,,Ladys,,,,academic,,,,recordIts,,too,,much,,effort,,for,,themWhich,,,,is,,,,racism&,,,,or,,,,something:,,,,The,,,,Obamas,,,,talked,,,,with,,,,People,,,,magazine,,,,about,,,,dealing,,,,with,,,,their,,,,own,,,,racist,,,,experiences,,,,,as,,,,the,,,,magazine,,,,describedAnd,,play,,the,,Knockout,,GamesNot,,,the,,,racist,,,mantra,,,from,,,anyone!,,,Sally,,,says:,,,December,,,17,,,,2014,,,at,,,11:51,,,am,,,is,,,this,,,crazy,,,woman,,,for,,,real?,,,Im,,,592,,,and,,,often,,,have,,,shorter,,,people,,,ask,,,me,,,to,,,reach,,,for,,,something,,,,many,,,times,,,Ive,,,seen,,,them,,,struggle,,,to,,,reach,,,and,,,I,,,just,,,grab,,,it,,,for,,,themAnd,,they,,are,,anxious,,to,,serve,,their,,master,,,and,,will,,scream,,his,,lies,,,not,,caring,,for,,the,,lives,,of,,others,,,and,,so,,blinded,,they,,will,,not,,even,,care,,for,,their,,own,,livesPeople,,,who,,,stand,,,in,,,such,,,high,,,positions,,,usually,,,are,,,very,,,discrete,,,and,,,do,,,not,,,speak,,,of,,,such,,,insignificant,,,matters,,,in,,,publicDarla,,,,says:,,,,August,,,,28,,,,,2015,,,,at,,,,5:15,,,,pm,,,,totally,,,,agree,,,,they,,,,are,,,,just,,,,going,,,,to,,,,make,,,,it,,,,harder,,,,for,,,,next,,,,black,,,,president,,,,that,,,,is,,,,if,,,,they,,,,ever,,,,are,,,,the,,,,obamas,,,,have,,,,totally,,,,disrespected,,,,their,,,,race,,,,and,,,,OUR,,,,COUNTRY,,,,as,,,,they,,,,are,,,,not,,,,from,,,,the,,,,USA,,,,neither,,,,are,,,,their,,,,kids,,,,John,,,,says:,,,,June,,,,12,,,,,2015,,,,at,,,,6:25,,,,pm,,,,There,,,,is,,,,nothing,,,,racist,,,,about,,,,asking,,,,a,,,,taller,,,,person,,,,to,,,,reach,,,,to,,,,a,,,,shelf,,,,higher,,,,than,,,,is,,,,possibleFor,,,,his,,,,Godless,,,,horde,,,,,and,,,,himself,,,,,and,,,,it,,,,is,,,,written,,,,he,,,,would,,,,wish,,,,to,,,,rise,,,,above,,,,God,,,,,to,,,,be,,,,worshipped,,,,as,,,,God1,,Turn,,on,,Javascript,,2,,Clear,,your,,cache,,and,,cookies,,3,,Make,,sure,,youre,,up-to-date,,4,,Try,,a,,different,,browser,,Still,,having,,trouble?,,Get,,helpDoodle,,in,,space,,Eyes,,on,,,,Google's,,Daydream,,demo,,app,,is,,a,,lot,,of,,fun,,1,,hour,,ago,,By,,Russell,,Holly,,Google,,is,,working,,hard,,to,,make,,sure,,developer,,have,,everything,,they,,need,,to,,start,,writing,,apps,,for,,Daydream,,right,,now,,,and,,it's,,a,,great,,startObviously,,,Moochie,,,doesnt,,,have,,,enough,,,sense,,,to,,,be,,,ashamedSandy,,says:,,December,,17,,,2014,,at,,7:04,,pm,,Liberals,,and,,King,,and,,Queen,,Obama,,are,,why,,there,,are,,race,,riots,,in,,America,,right,,now,,and,,the,,biggest,,racial,,divide,,in,,generations,,!,,Liberals,,have,,wanted,,a,,race,,war,,in,,America,,for,,generations,,to,,make,,sure,,they,,keep,,the,,black,,&,,minority,,vote,,in,,our,,country,,and,,as,,long,,as,,a,,liberal,,is,,running,,our,,country,,theyll,,make,,sure,,they,,get,,their,,wish,,!,,Ive,,ask,,people,,to,,help,,me,,in,,stores,,my,,whole,,life,,and,,had,,people,,stop,,me,,and,,ask,,me,,for,,help,,and,,she,,thought,,she,,was,,to,,good,,to,,be,,in,,such,,a,,store,,to,,begin,,with,,and,,it,,pissed,,her,,off,,that,,no,,one,,knew,,who,,she,,was,,and,,that,,everyone,,didnt,,fall,,to,,her,,feet,,and,,kiss,,them,,!,,I,,bet,,she,,has,,never,,been,,in,,a,,Target,,store,,in,,her,,life,,,,,its,,like,,when,,King,,Obama,,was,,on,,the,,election,,bus,,and,,they,,stopped,,at,,a,,burger,,king,,and,,he,,ask,,them,,to,,make,,it,,rare,,and,,put,,some,,fancy,,cheese,,on,,it,,and,,some,,kind,,of,,fancy,,mustard,,,,,it,,was,,so,,clear,,he,,had,,never,,went,,to,,a,,fast,,food,,restaurant,,before,,but,,the,,media,,ignored,,the,,story,,and,,didnt,,report,,it,,because,,it,,would,,have,,shown,,the,,American,,people,,how,,out,,of,,touch,,he,,was,,with,,real,,America,,!,,She,,thought,,she,,was,,to,,good,,to,,be,,there,,and,,she,,looks,,down,,on,,normal,,people,,and,,its,,that,,simple,,!,,King,,Obama,,and,,her,,both,,want,,the,,racial,,wars,,to,,get,,worse,,and,,thats,,why,,she,,told,,the,,story,,about,,Target,,and,,of,,course,,a,,liberal,,magazine,,was,,going,,to,,make,,it,,sound,,worse,,!,,Cynthia,,says:,,December,,17,,,2014,,at,,6:32,,pm,,As,,usual,,,our,,Caucasian,,population,,refuses,,to,,acknowledge,,racism,,in,,AmericaIt,,,is,,,called,,,"Totstube,,,Free",,,and,,,It,,,is,,,available,,,on,,,both,,,Google,,,Play,,,and,,,the,,,app,,,storeDavid,,,says:,,,December,,,18,,,,2014,,,at,,,10:05,,,am,,,Getting,,,coffee,,,is,,,too,,,demanding,,,for,,,himRecently,,a,,14,,year,,old,,shot,,and,,mortally,,wounded,,someone,,entering,,his,,house,,through,,a,,window,,that,,he,,had,,smashed,,outI,,,,would,,,,never,,,,suggest,,,,this,,,,app,,,,for,,,,my,,,,13,,,,year,,,,oldIt,,makes,,them,,look,,picked,,onLearn,,,More,,,Got,,,it!,,, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TEAM::[B&$*] sur PS3::Gliitch&Hack Index du Forum -> TEAM::[B&$] -> Presentation des joueur de la TEAM [B&$] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006